The 87th annual academy awards held last night and you expect all the celebrities to bring their’ A’ game to the redcarpet and also the vanity Fair after party. I followed the activities that went down on the red carpet on snap chat and also the twitter hash tags. From Warren Beatty pulling a Steve Harvey, and reannouncing when la la land crew had already given the acceptance speech lol. Congratulations to moon light and Mahershala Ali, who just became the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar. Congratulations are also in order for all the winners! Well, lots of super nice, expensive, well laid down hair, love birds and relationship goals on the redcarpet but I will be sharing my 5 best looks from the red carpet.
- Emma Stone in Givenchy it was hard for me choosing between Christy teigen in Zuhair Murad and Emma. I settled with this finally because of the sleek look Emma brought to the red carpet, I also thought about the hair and the makeup on Emma which was very perfect.
- Taraji P. Henson in Alberta Ferreti cookie couldn’t have pulled this look off any better, with the thigh high slit trending both on and off the runway, she picked a good time to rock this slit. Her hair and make up also accentuated this look.
- Priyanka Chopra I absolutely love this look, the cut outs at the burst, the fabric looking like perfectly cut diamonds. Priyanka is always a runway goddess and never disappoints
- Janelle Monae in Elie Saab The yoga queen pulled this look from the runway earlier worn by a Nigerian model, Mayowa Nicolas. Well, I would say Janelle wore it better, judging from her hair and make up. I really love her makeup ezpecially her eye brows, I don’t know how they always get their brows to look this full. I’ve been trying to get mine look this year literally for almost a year 😩
- My final look for this year’s oscars goes to *inserts dramatic drum roll* lol Pharrell williams. No other person I know, a man to be precise could pull this off than Pharrell. I mean, look at that suit with the accessories! He sure looks dapper.
Leave a comment